Use of conference rooms
- To make a reservation sign in into the calendar using the department username and password.
- Please enter your name and phone (or email) in the calendar "Popup text" field; otherwise, the site administrator reserves the right to delete your entry.
- Please clean up after your meeting.
- Please turn off the projector and room lights after use. LCD displays do not need to be turned off due to their sleep function.
- If the projector bulb needs to be replaced, please contact Gintas Sekmokas (WARP) at gsekmokas at hms.harvard.edu.
- If you want to edit or cancel your entry, please email Cell_Bio_Events at hms.harvard.edu.
- Instructions for Hybrid Meetings in capable rooms
Reserving Cell Biology conference rooms
- ALL Cell Biology Rooms (master calendar for viewing only)
- C-439: Table 10-12; Seated capacity 27; LCD Screen Projection System, Hybrid Meeting capable
- C-517: Table 20-22; Seated capacity 33, Projector, Hybrid Meeting capable
- C-639: Table 9-10; Seated capacity 16; Projector (AV Directions Here)
- LHRRB 331: Table 11-13; Seated capacity 25; LCD Screen Projection System